Updated: Apr 5, 2020
Times are changing and we are offering ONLINE consultations.
For those who are unfamiliar or very familiar with visiting the physiotherapist in clinic... you might be wondering: How does an online consult work? How would it be of the same value as a face-to-face consult?
- We would schedule you an appointment time just like normal. However, this appointment would take place online, in the comfort of your home through your chosen device.
What do I need?
- Just you and information on what you would like help with.
How will the physiotherapist be able to help me?
- As physiotherapists, we are skilled in asking appropriate questions to accurately assess and diagnose your current situation.
- Once we establish a diagnosis, we can educate and advise you of what you can do in the coming days to manage your symptoms, and establish a treatment plan.
- We will set out a plan for short and long term goals.
- We will provide a plan for home/park based rehab exercises for longer term health and recovery .